(...Suad's =Blog!!!!!!+_)

this is my blog were there are tons of interesting things....... i hope you like it ..... is the coolest and the maximum!!!!!!

Monday, September 04, 2006

same of my friend's blogs

This is my friend Isabella. She is a very intelligent girl, she likes to play basketball. She has a very good shape even though she eats a lot of junk food.http://isa27.blogspot.com/

My other friend is maria angelica. She is a very crazy girl she likes to laugh all the time. Also she likes to play tennis.

my other friend is augusto , he is a very good soccer player. he's favorite sports are soccer and table tennis.

1 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Mariana said...

suad this is a great blog, i love how are the combinations of the colors of your blog..keep it up it's wonderful..bye(k)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home