(...Suad's =Blog!!!!!!+_)

this is my blog were there are tons of interesting things....... i hope you like it ..... is the coolest and the maximum!!!!!!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Hungry Rats....

Last week I read a story with my classmates. The story was called The Three Skeleton Key. I think that story is really, really scary and have a lot suspense. I think that part the rats were eating the wood of the doors was very terrifying because, I imagine all those rats with red eyes eating the wood of my classroom, and it was very scary.

I compare this story to one that I read in Spanish called, “The Diabolic Cats”. They are similar because it was about a bunch of cats that were trying to invade a house because a mouse was inside. The people that live there could not go out of the class. They are different because in the Three Skeleton Key are rats coming to eat food and in the Diabolic Cats, were cats hunting for mouse. I think 3SK is a very good story and scarier than the diabolic mouse…… scary…..! I also like the part that they were in the gallery and they saw the boat and they started to imagine tons of things that who could be there. i just really can imagine those people surviving to many days with the tension and with the bad, bad , smelling! oh my god!

3 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger *Vale M* said...

Suad, I don't agree with you in the part that the story was scary... it was everything BUT scary, but I really liked how you described the story, KEEP IT UP!♥

 
At 2:35 AM, Blogger catalina said...

Suad,
I thought that this story was really scary too.Ohh and i have to tell you that I laught a lot with your post. I liked it a lot.

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Suadi..... said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home