(...Suad's =Blog!!!!!!+_)

this is my blog were there are tons of interesting things....... i hope you like it ..... is the coolest and the maximum!!!!!!

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Blogger!!!!!!

Well, I feel very good with this blogger. It is very interesting and is a different kind of thing. Here you can communicate with other people in other parts of the world. I think this blogger makes live easier to everybody. This is much better than writting in your notebook. First you get to a point that you will like it so much that it makes you to write free posts in your house for your one.You can write things of what you think about other peoples opinions and blog. I feel very good about the technical aspects. In having your one you can express your self and put whatever you want.it is really, really cool.

To be realistic, at first I dinĀ“t like this ideas of blogging to people at all. I thought it was just loosing your time and boring.but now I feel very comfortable. I think it is a very good idea. And when Mr.Hide tell us to put free posts thats the thing I love the best. I have learned many things about blogging. I have learned that messenger is not the only way you can communicate with people and express your ideas. I have learned how to create a blogger. And also I have learned how to organize my writting.

My expectations are, that I will really like to get better in my writting. Also I will like to do a free post about a actres or singer. and also something I would really like, and I will feel proud of myself is to be the post of the week.well now you know what I feel about this blog, I espect you like it and my blog too!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home