(...Suad's =Blog!!!!!!+_)

this is my blog were there are tons of interesting things....... i hope you like it ..... is the coolest and the maximum!!!!!!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

My favorite book!!!

My favorite book is called IQ 83. it is by the best selling author of the Swarm, Arthur Herzog.IQ 83 is about a bunch of doctors who mess around with DNA, and they unwittingly cause an accident that makes everyone in the world lose a bunch of IQ points and start acting dumb. Seriously! Even the president of the United States. He ends up drooling like an idiot! And its up to Dr.James Healy to save the country from being populated by a bunch of overweight moronswho do nothing but watch Jerry Springer and eat Ho Hos all day.

This book has never got the attention it should receive. I personally think this is a very good book. It is very funny and entertainment.i think this book should be made into a movie because it would be better. And since there re some people that dont like to read we will have it in movie for everyone to see it. Read it you will not regret!

2 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Juan David A. said...

Very nice blog Suad, I like the idea that you recommend it and that you said a little summary about the book that makes the people who reads your blog to go and search to check out the book. Nice work, keep it up.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Isa M. said...

Mr hide I havent post my work because i cant copy paste ...can you give me your e-mail so i can send it to you?..sorry for these is that i didnt have anothe way of comunication.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home