(...Suad's =Blog!!!!!!+_)

this is my blog were there are tons of interesting things....... i hope you like it ..... is the coolest and the maximum!!!!!!

Saturday, October 28, 2006

My mom woke me up at 6:30 in the morning because we needed to be on the airport at 7:30 to catch our flight to Bogotá. I took a wash and I put my cloth, I was really exited because I was going to see my sister Melissa. I was ready at 7:00 am, and I was frustrated because my mom was still putting her make up. Finally she was ready we went down and we took a taxi. We went to the airport and there was no one in the line to ticket. We went and we ticket. After, we went to drink a cappuccino. It was delicious. We were sitting there talking when we heard the voice of the girl that tells to go to the waiting living room. We went there, I and my mom waited 5 minutes, and we got into the air plane. We sitted in first class. Then my mom asked me “do you bring your teddy bear” and in answered: “no mom you were supposed to pack it “Marta: “oh, yes! I forgot, sorry” Carolina: “see mom you told me you packed everything” Marta: sorry, if you want I will buy you a new one “Carolina: “don’t worry mom when we come to Cartagena I will be with him. We took a nap until we got to Bogotá. Finally we heard the voice of girl: “welcome to Bogotá”. I was really exited because I was going to see Melissa. It was really cold and it was raining a little bit. Melissa was waiting for us. We took our backpack and we were going outside. When we saw each other we both were much exited we hugged and then my mom hugged her too. Melissa was taking while we waited inside because it was raining and she had an umbrella. He took it and we went inside. When we went to the apartment and I saw it was really nice. I slept for 10 minutes while Melissa was preparing us some food. After I woke up and we ate the food we were deciding what to do. As always my Melissa said, “I want to go to Atlantis.”carolina said, “no! What a boring thing I want to go to Unicentro, And mom last time we came we dint have time to go there and we went like three times to Atlantis”. Marta said, “okay Carolina this problem is between you and you sister and don’t have anything to do with this”. Melissa said, hey Caro lets go first to Atlantis is that I need to buy a new outfit. I felt really angry inside, she always had to buy a new outfit and the worst of all is that I new she will convince my mom and make her to buy her outfit. Carolina said, oh my god! Look your closet you have spectacular clothe; even you have more than my mom and me together. Melissa said, but I already put all my cloth is bored to put the same thing always.

After all, my mom got kind of bord and said, “ okay carolina lets go first to the atlantis and tomorow we go to unicentro”. At first I dint wanted but then I think about it, that in atlantis there are tons of shopping stores were I can buy tons of clothe.

I conclusion we went to altlantis first and we had a good time ... the next day we went to unicentro and we had a very good day. It was very cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home